ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
You can rely on our huge appetite for this high-value thermoplastic, which our customers use in extrusion or injection moulding processes.
Common ABS uses and examples are:
- Car body parts
- Vacuum-formed transit trays and cut sheet parts from thermoforming
- Toys / stock rejects / recycling facilities / MRF’s
- WEEE – derived scrap (monitor / TV cases) - mainly from AATF’s
Your clean ABS will demand the highest prices, but we can also help you with materials which are contaminated with metal, PS, or other materials. The worst contaminant in ABS is PVC.
Your clean ABS will be used by an injection moulders within the UK. We usually export contaminated ABS for use in low-value applications.
We will pay immediately for:
- Offcuts, machined parts, thermoformed sheets
- Injection-moulded parts / sprues
- Regrind, shredded ABS
- Purge / headwaste / off-spec / contaminated
- Acrylic Capped ABS (bathroom industry)
Rely on us to handle 1t or full 26t shipping container loads. We buy directly from large and small factories in the UK and throughout Europe, and from exporters and traders who are selling overseas.